My published work.
I have decided to create a separate blog for my published work instead of having it all over the place. I will just continue updating this page.
I am so super excited to have my work been published as every one has hundreds of talented photographers submitting their images. I am truly honored and blessed when my work is chosen.
Thank you Inspire Digital or Not Fine art Photography Magazine. To be chosen as the top 10 children’s photographers is such an honor.
1. This is the image. This series of photos actually published me 3X. We had a weekend challenge that was to take a portrait in an unlikely location, I won that competition too, so I was really blessed with this image that I took.
2. Thank you Jackie Jean for choosing this image as the top 10.
3. And again thank you Jackie Jean for choosing one one my images in your top 10 you can view it here.
4. Another one of my African styled Portraits was chosen as the top 10. Thank you!
5. Thank you Inspire Magazine published work
6. Thank you JJean for including me in the top 10 for SOOC
I am not putting this on as a bragging point and it is never taken for granted. I put my heart and soul into every photo shoot that I do and when you get recognized for your images – It is a true blessing. So thank you to each and every person who has picked my images, and also to each of my beautiful little models, without you precious little ones, I would not have been able to do this. So actually WE did this together.
If you would like to have a children’s styled photography photo shoot taken of your child, please contact me. I do children from ages 4-11. I have a lot of dresses and props available to use at no extra cost. I also do styled maternity photo shoots and have maternity dresses available if you would like to make use of them.
I look forward to meeting you!